Manor House and Ashbury Hotels have built an enviable reputation for hosting high quality tennis holidays in the gorgeous Devon countryside. Situated on the edge of Dartmoor, the five outdoor courts boast great views towards Yes Tor and if the weather is unkind, then there are indoor courts available too.
The extensive sport facilities available at the hotels include thirteen bowls rinks, twelve badminton courts, two squash courts, 25 snooker tables, nine table tennis tables, darts, curling, five-a-side football, rounders, basketball, netball, volleyball and continuous cricket. There are five indoor target ranges, featuring air rifles, air pistols, archery and laser clay shooting. Free golf is available on any of the seven 18-hole golf course options.
There are also plenty of other leisure activities on offer, with three swimming pools, exercise classes including yoga, pilates and aquarobics, 10 lanes of ten – pin bowling. Two hydro spas and health and beauty treatments
Tennishead has teamed up with Manor House and Ashbury Hotels to offer one lucky reader and a friend the opportunity to win a three-night weekend break at this fantastic hotel.
To enter all you have to do is go to the Manor House website to find out the answer to the question below and then enter your answer by filling out the form on the right hand side of this page.
First name out of the hat on December 1 wins a three-night weekend break worth £550. But hurry, entries closeon November 30, 2015.
How many indoor & outdoor courts are available at the Manor & Ashbury Hotels?
a) 5 Indoor and 5 Outdoor
b) 8 Indoor and 5 Outdoor
c) 5 Indoor and 3 Outdoor
The closing date for entries is November 30, 2015.
- Offer cannot be applied to existing bookings
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount codes or special offers.
- Offer applies to two adults sharing a double / twin room
- The date of the free break will be arranged via telephone and is subject to availability. Management reserves the right to refuse free breaks during school holidays and other peak periods. Peak periods are defined by the hotel management.
- Additional children, extra nights etc will be arranged at management's discretion and may incur an additional cost
- The competition cannot be won by any members of staff or their relatives (current or previous).
This competition is no longer open for entries. The winner has been drawn from all the correct entries received by the closing date.